Saturday, May 23, 2009

About This Blog

As of right now there is not much to this site, but plans are in the works for a handful of exciting concepts and articles. This will be as much a resource for myself as it is for readers. Expect to see some killer things coming from here within the near future. Posts may not come frequently, as I lead an extremely busy life. However, the posts will come. And now for the intended uses of this website. . .

This blog will be used for a number of things:


~
The Verses: Reserved for the Best of the Best of my Field Reports. Current and future Field Reports only. The old ones can be found in my PMZ journal at puaforum, Casanova Crew's Forum, and the FR section of most other forums. There will be personal FRs here that you will find NOWHERE Else, with the exception of Casanova Crew's forum of course.

~
The Rhythm: Principles I've learned/discovered which I feel are worthy to share with the community. Not material or "This is what you say" based. This will be much more inner game style stuff. Some outer game things like Kino, Body Language, Subcommunication, and the like, but mostly principles behind my own mindset.

~
The Chorus: The Best of the Best of my personal Material. I do love to teach "pickup" especially to the very brand spanking new guys without a clue how to do this. Day game and Night Game alike, I will share my own personal library of material. I have never shared ANY of my personal openers, conversational topics, transitions, comfort material, stories, #closes, or makeout techniques with ANYONE. EVER. These are all things I've kept under my hat, and for good reason. Those who know me, know I'm the lead singer + Lyricist for an up and coming rock band in Southern California. I don't share my lyrics before I'm absolutely sure they're ready for release, and I do the same with my in field "pickup" material/techniques. Only extensively field tested material will go up on this section of the blog.

~ The Melody: Rants, Raves, and Days in the Life. This will be a section non community related. Things that just happen to be on my mind as I cruise through life. The rants, the raves, and everything in between will be found here.

~
The Bridge: I want to have another section to this blog at least. More than likely it will become a goals section, short term and long term. Not just having to do with pickup, but with life in general. Health, Wealth, Relationships, Purpose, and Passion. Those are my big five. This could be a fun section.

~ Chronicles of Legend Series: Tales of my debauchery in the world as it spins. The things written in this section are what happens when I'm unleashed on the general public. The first is already posted, but I'm hoping to write more of these as I continue to take down society one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment